Now you can hook up 2 propane tanks and run them in series. When the first tank runs out of fuel, the automatic regulator switches over to the other tank. No need to worry about your generator running out of fuel at inconvenient moments.
The Fairview Automatic Changeover Regulator automatically redirects LP gas vapor flow from an empty designated service cylinder to a reserve cylinder, without interruption of service. It features a green indicator dome which changes to red when the service cylinder needs to be refilled. Just leave both cylinders open for this automatic switchover to work.
- One Fairview GR-9984 Automatic Changeover Regulator (up to 350,000 BTU input – 11-inch wc output)
- 10 ft hose with a 3/8 inch internal diameter and a 3/8 inch female flared fitting on the end
- Attaches to propane (LPG) tanks with a reverse thread POL brass fitting
- Two 12″ LP hoses to connect to your LPG tanks
- Includes the adapter to connect to the generator
- Includes a rack to hold your propane tanks
- Rack is compatible with 20 and 30-pound tanks